A job for a NEW YEAR!
We are currently recruiting for a nurse to join a nursing home in Lowestoft (Suffolk), who shares their ethos of delivering the highest quality personal care.
This position will be offering 36 hours, working MIXED shifts (8am-8pm/8pm-8am) at a pay rate up to £20.00 per hour (subject to locality and experience).
Your responsibilities will be:
· To deliver and oversee the highest possible standards of person centered care, continually assessing the residents needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life
· Oversee medicine management on your shift
· Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC code
To be considered for this position:
Our client provides a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Enhanced DBS paid for by our client
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work in a nursing home that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Before applying for this position, please ensure the CV you are attaching is up to date with your current and most recent work history. Failure to do so, may result in your application being rejected.
Share this on